Monday, September 10, 2012

Epic music is epic

I don't get book trailers. I mean, I'm a reader; my expectations are good blurbs and a chapter or two of excerpts to whet my appetite. CGIs and melodramatic smouldering glances from unknown actors? They just made me go, "Huh?"

But apparently it's pretty big in the publishing world and every week I'd get a link to the videos from the trade newsletter that I subscribe too. However, this trailer is super cool.

 

 Steampunk samurai Japan? I am *ON*, baby!

2 comments:

Ri said...

huh..?
what the heck does getting the girlfriend pregnant has to do with how awesome the book may be?!

Snuze said...

That's the whole point, dude. He did the trailer himself, not the publisher. It's all about irony.

Look up his blog; he is funny and enjoyable to read. Just google Jay Kristoff blog.

:D